Online Games I'm Playing

What I have been listening to

Friday, December 18, 2009

Games! What I play.

TG gaming everyone! Just kidding;) Well sort of. I have played my share of games en femme. First off I only have the Wii and a PC. It is also all I want. I was actually done with console gaming until the Wii came out to offer something completely different in gaming.

So, at any rate, online games I'm playing currently is Mario Kart (Wii) and Battlefield 2142 (PC with the North Strike expansion). I might eventually look at Call of Duty 4 (maybe for the Wii I don't know yet) and a couple different MMO's coming out. I haven't done much with MMO's for over a year. Last I really got into was Guild Wars. I am looking at The Secret World and prehaps Guild Wars 2 but nothing seriously. I just don't seem to have the time.

Contact me if you would like to play online.

2 comments:

  1. Lady Erin,

    I'm thrilled to see you sharing your wisdom on a blog! be assured that I'll be chiming in as often as possible:) I know your often very busy ,but I think this is GREAT!

    Thanks for the well wishes as of late:) Feeling a little better.

    As for the gaming never done it, mostly due to lack of free time.

    All My Affection,

    Your Sis, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nikki. We'll how it goes. I can be flaky about this sort of thing.

    About gaming... good for you =) It is a filthy habit, and one I'm hopelessly addicted to.

    Also glad you're feeling better. Take care of yourself =)

    ReplyDelete