Online Games I'm Playing

What I have been listening to

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Unbelievable!

Ok I'm not one for the gossip pages or celebrity rags. I am actually starting to loath these professional experts and their worthless conjure and overall stupidity. Ok before I completely lose you let me explain.

The other night I was sitting watching TV and on came a one of those complete waste of energy and airwaves with t5he top 10 celeb scandals of 2009, most of the celebs I have never heard of and most of the "scandals" I was blissfully unaware of. However my back was hurting from a home improvement project I was failing at and the remote was across the room. So I figured that some mind numbing celeb claptrap would be the perfect thing to let my mind wander to figuring out the problem I had encountered.

However one of the celebs I did know. David Carradin (sp?). Not that I am a fan or care about him... I just didn't know that he had died so it did grab my attention. Almost immediately when they started talking about the auto-erotic asphyxiation I started to lose interest and even more so when Medical Examiner and professional limelight hound, Dr. Batra (I don't care if I spell his name right) started conjuring. I really don't like the Quincy want-to-be's. They seem to only care about fame and don't have Krugman's character. I was tuning the tv back out when another Quincy want-to-be that seemed to be a vapid man with pretty face with the title of, I believe, "Expert Forensic Detective" said the weirdest thing... behind lines of conjure and likely self importantly babbling about fetishisms, the strutting moron intoned, "And it is important to investigate the possibility of crossdressing!" With an almost comical seriousness to him. How moronic can one get. Not the moron per say. Well the hateful moron too, but the show and the network that allows that misinformed tripe to be aired.

First in the purely sexual context it is called Transvestic Fetishism. Second it is not important. Nor is the any of the other sexual preference/fetishes. I don't care about his fame, or the exact way that he died. That is a dysfunction all of its own to be that into the morbidity details. It does matter if he was with 3 girls, two boys and a Bruce Lee look-a-like while hanging upside down from a giant phallus when he died. If the issue should be the poor man died no matter how, and if the people directly or indirectly responsible for his accidental death fled and/or didn't take responsibility for their actions.

And if David was a Crossdresser and wasn't just into the sexual fetishism of it, then more power to him. But it makes no difference his death and least of all is not important to his death that it has to be banded about in the same way one would say "it is important to note that X had several bouts with CANCER!"

So spotlight seeking hack (I don't know his name, nor is he important enough to waste my time to justify him by looking up what it might be) and those that listen to such spotlight seeking hacks. And actually to the bigotry against the Transgendered. Crossdressing is not a disease. You can't catch it, it isn't fatal nor does it even make one sick. It is almost more a fashion choice and gender identity expression. If you don't wear the clothing of the opposite gender that you were born (GG be careful to judge here I would guess that 95% of you or more have crossdressed), it should not be seen as anything more controversial than big floppy hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment